Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Alamak!

I just open my hotmail, there is an email about interview on the next few days. i'm not sure how they reach my mail but maybe because my updated CV inside the JobsDB. hurm! the position quite interesting but..i'm not interested..at all. if i wanna, maybe not in IT line...maybe something different...yeah..different...i'm getting fed up with my life...i'm getting fed up thinking about future..i'm getting fed up to be myself...i'm getting fed up with myself...i should start dreaming about what i've plan the past two years...what i imagine...what i need is to be strong....a few thousands ringgit ( can ask from my sister..hehe)...huh..what i am bullshitting about! cis!

I should recite more Quran...more Solat....to be calm...even i did not calm for a milliseconds for past few years... everything is just like happen yesterday....a few years is seem like a day...hurmmm...

Every single problem there will be a solution...a solution which hard to find & hard to take...hurmmm....

Yeah, i'm sure i can do it! ayuh mengular!hehhe!

0 comments: