Tuesday, August 26, 2008

10 ways ow to be a favourite guy!

Hey, are you a favourite guy? You wanna be a favourite guy? of course...if can be a favourite guy...every girls will behind you..honestly..:)..so here the steps to be a favourite guy:)

1. make sure you can join all activities which invited by girls. (remember...girls power).
2. don't be yourself...be someone else.
3. always get along with girls.
4. be nice to all girls.
5. never get fight with girls.
6. always help girls.
7. speak with sweet words.
8. don't disturb girls with something can make girls uncomfortable.
9. always have a good outfit...smart & tidy dress up.
10. don't be like me (because i only can be myself).

the 10th step is very important to you guys. if you be like me, there is no girls will backing you. haha..honestly..all these things were my experience when i'm 23/24...and now i only can be myself...whatever problem..whatever happen...just need to be myself...even 1 day...i just can be a loser:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thik you have aproblem with no 5
hehehehe...u always firgth with me rite?????jom baloh...banyak hari doh xbaloh ni