Saturday, August 30, 2008

August Jinx Again

Finally, this year i still got August Jinx. this the fourth time since 2005. wow, what a bad moment!
I really uncomfortable with this situation. actually i did not read yesterday email line by lines. i just read today at BKRM. i feel like crying...huh..then i walk away to my car...get some smoke...while listening to MAHARANI song...i really stressed...i feel tired...huh! then i call my brother and thank god he just a few meters from me. i have long time did not meet him. he seem very happy ..smile all the way. so i told about the problem...then...he said...better find other job...or you can further you study...take education loan...he told me that my big bro always talk about me..he want me to go abroad...i wish too bro...i hope 1 day you can guide me:).

i think i don't wanna to continue this project anymore...if need to...i'll quit my job. where there is bad people...a fine backstabber....the place is not mine anymore.....i need to walkaway...honestly...

0 comments: