Sunday, October 5, 2008

Esok skolah..yay!

I felt very tired.....damn tired after travel about 1500km...ehh...touch & go card can buy new handphone or not????hahhaaa....i still have RM4993 in my Touch & Go card....but..i already check...and the card only can be used at toll gate and few outlets in KL...huh! i though i win the contest but...it is a mistake by the system...hahhaa...within this two weeks if the bank did not call me...i'll consider it is a gift to me...hahha....just wanna let you know guys...i'll get E71 for very cheap price..hehheee...

okie..tomorrow we all will start working again..huh..i feel damn lazy....should i take a leave?nope...i'll promise i'll work on monday:)

i'll be back to my hometown again next month...qada' cuti hari raya...:)..i'll miss you mom!

0 comments: