Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hari ini dalam kuali

Yes, i reached my hometown at 930am on 1st Raya...it took 1 hour from Tangkak to KL..huh...if i'm worried i'll do everything..normally from Tangkak to KL took about 2 hour at least...i took a rest for about half & hour and start my journey to my hometown...i'm not sleepy at all..it is a great journey for me..i reach my home at 930pm and my mom already sleep....i thought she was sulking....of course i'm worried...i sleep then wake up for Liverpool game at 245am....the next morning...i went to my father's hometown..visit my sister of my grandmother (cmana ntah nak panggil)...she sick for a few motnhs...she did not recognize my sister but recognize me..hehehee..

Okie yesterday....i'll drive again back to KL...then to Tangkak again..huh! i am really..really tired....tired............but i have a great story for you....okie...i went for ATM to draw few hunders to give to my mom...then...i reload my touch & go card for about RM50...the current balance is about RM 11.30..then i reload RM50...it suppose to be RM61.30..but...hehhehee....the balance become RM5011.30....hehhee......i thought it was a mistaken...or maybe error on printing..but yesterday i use it for the toll and it is really RM5011.30...wow...hahhaa....if the touch and go can be used for shopping...of course i'll buy Nokia E71..hahhahhaaa.....i will post the picture soon..hehhhee..

0 comments: