Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Finally...

Finally i have to celebrate few hours of my hari raya in my car...an hour on flight..huh! Definitely pathethic...whaterver...i already did all my best..but...it always not mine...hmmmm...of course i'm worried..i know my bro & sister will angry with me...hmmm....anyway...i'm not in good mood for hari raya...Selamat Hari Raya for everyone except me:)

Huh,i can't book my flight online coz my credit card already suspended..and i don't have someone who can book for me...yeah...this is call hell! so the best thing i can do is to drive as fast as i can to get the flight at 340pm tomorrow...so i think i should leave for KL at least by 11am...it takes 2 hours to KL and i need to park my car at my home..then take a taxi to LCCT...overall it cost me about RM350..yeah! thats great...this is great...great..great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&(&(**))N*)***)&

I think i lost my patience...i can't tolerate anymore....i need to fightback....:(

0 comments: