Sunday, September 7, 2008

i'm not a popstar

Why, everywhere i go...there will be someone who will cruel to me?huh! if you really wanna know, just ask me. don't ever to keep gossiping about me. damn! it is personal life...it is a privacy...it is a family privacy...it is personal problem...i never being a gossip monger...even a papparazzi to anyone around me...never care your others business..but...they are talking about me....did anyone care about me before? there is nobody...huh! i know who was the gossip monger...yeah..i really know...who started the story...it is cruel! ask me if you wanna know...just ask me...just ask...it is really simple...call me and ask me...huh!

i know who start the email.....i really know.....i can be really...nice..and i can be bad as you want...hmmm.......don't ever being a gossip monger....it is unethical...it is really unethical...unethical....unethical...it is really damn! stop being a typical 'malay woman'..huh!

0 comments: