Saturday, September 13, 2008

Basikal itu dia yang punya...

Alhamdulillah, i arrived at my mom house at 520am this morning. everything is fine...haha...i slept from KL then wake up for sahur at Gua Musang..and i slept again till we reached my hometown..ahhaha...so tired...tired with daily job...tired...with funny things around me lately...huh! nevermind, it just a simple challenge to me:). there is no problem at all! hehehe. keep investigation on us...yeah! one you will getting tired..one day you will getting fed up!hahaha! lately, i heard from few colleagues...there were few people investigation others personal life. They looking for our Myspace..Friendster...Facebook..blogs..websites...wow...this is kewl! whatever, i'll keep my blog open to all reader...hehe...most of my buddies...keep their myspace/friendster/etc private. yeah,it is your right to keep it private or public:). The great thing is, they are now keep suspecting the person who doing this investigation...(now this will make you feel uncomfortable..people will start staring at you..hmmm)..hehhe...i dunno who...i have no answer....i have no clue...this is not good to create uncomfortable work environment...this is not coool! for me, i don't care...whatever you did...whatever you will do...did not affect me. but maybe..just a lil bit. hehe!(well done PI). i just wanna do my work..enhance my skill..capability..grow with the company..thats all:)

So now, lets play love songs and listen to the melodies:)

0 comments: