Wednesday, September 24, 2008

berbalang-balang

Yay! Finally all of us will get our duit raya. alhamdulillah..syukur! it is quite a lot for me...hehehe...can get a new sport rim set..hehhee..but for what?hahhaa...it is better for me to wash my car rather than buy a new sport rims...hahhaa..so where should i spend my duit raya? of course..for hari raya...hahhaa...i think...RM300 for duit raya (for small kids)...hummm...maybe Rm300 duit raya for my mom...another Rm400 will be spend for travel expenses....yeah..it is only RM1000.. there still have couples of hundred ringgit...(hhehheee..i know..you will guess how much my salary...of course u will get the wrong answer..hhehe)...i think i need to save it...maybe for some emergency use..or maybe for sport rims..haha...should i buy new handphone?hahhaa...dammit!hahhaa..maybe ...keep it..who know maybe one day i need to use it when i'm on 'working holiday'...hahhaa..my really big dream project.....(angan-angan mat jenin laa neh)..but who know?hehhee...

yes....today..is a long day for me....i felt..dizzy...tired...thirsty....hungry...uhhhh.....still left 4 hours....yeah....yeah...!tobat pasneh taanak tertido dahhhhhh....seksa....hehee

0 comments: