Saturday, September 20, 2008

Barred Again

Huh, my phone has been barred again. i'm not sure i can pay within these few days or not..i do not have enuff money until next week...i hear that my wages will be on 26/9..hopefully they can make payment earlier than that..hopefully can get duit raya...so...i can give my anak-anak sedara duit raya. they ask me RM50 for each of them..mata duitan sungguh budak2 zaman sekarang.cis!but when i was kid...my auntie always give me RM50 for duit raya...hahhaa...thats the good thing being youngest brother..hahhaa..hey...how can i call you?hmmm lemme think...of course can...just wait:)..Hari Raya is about the next couple of days...i know...everyone are happy for Hari Raya..but for me..it is mix feeling for me...hmmm....i don't know what to do..what to decide...i don't know what will happen..huh...this year..i've...

0 comments: