Friday, September 19, 2008

tertidur jua akhirnya

Alhamdulillah, finally i fall asleep at 930pm at wake up at 515am this morning. it is enuff for me:). huh, i forgot to do my work...i suppose to wake up at 1am to do my work and make a call..but...i did not wake up...maybe i'm too tired...hhehehe...huh..today i have meeting at 10am...hmmm...quite bz these few days..even i work on Nuzul Quran holiday...nevermind...thats call a commitment..:)

yesterday..i'm sulking..hehhee....but..i still can smile..:) cool kah aku?hahhaha....ahhh macam budak baru blajar naik beskal lak nak sulking..cis!..what a good day yesterday...my UC testing consider success but next week...i need to do a demo for the project owner...hopefully everything goes fine:)..and yesterday..mr pm send me a very personal email...he said sorry for what happen last few weeks...yes..i'm ok..okie...no problem at all....because now i got a new reason if i wanna quit..hehhee...siapakah yang akan dikambing hitamkan? jaga-jaga...hahhaa...

haiya!why these few days the traffic to my blog decrease?...hehehe...

0 comments: