Sunday, September 21, 2008

it is not a same old story

Do you remember anything when your age is 4 years old? yeah, i still remember 1 thing...when our family staying in an old house...when my dad just came back from work (night shift)...she said to me, "ayah dah balik...ayah bawak balik pisang raja!" i stop crying...and smile...but actually my dad did not bring the pisang raja...hehee....if i can think at that time...of course i start crying again..hehhe...when i was 5...i play with vespa tyre...hahhaa...when i was six...i remember that i always sleep when my friend going to tadika...then my mom shout at me...' bangun pegi tadika...azizul dah sampai dah'...(actually azizul was my best friend at tadika..then when i was 17..my brother married with her sister..OMG.. we are getting close again..huh)..when i was 7...i still remember the 1st day my late father sent me to school...i did not cry...and it is really fun going to school...my first monthly test...i got number 18 and i really afraid to tell my family...when they know i got number 18..they laugh at me..hahaa.....then the coming months...i got number 2..every months..until the final exam..i got number 1...hahaha....then i laugh at my sister...haha

when i was 4 i still remember i fell at the final 5 metre of 100 meter sprint.huh!

when i was 5..i start playing hockey..but...i did not make it too serious...:)

when i was 6..suddenly i wanna play hockey again...i went for training...but being a reserve player until 1 day...my coach replace the one of the first eleven with me. i play as half (just like midfield)..then we won every match we play...and we won the state Championship for the 9th times...suddenly i realize....what a dream being a hockey player for my school! i got 4 A's!

when i was 13...i went to boarding school...this is called life! it is a fun life here!

when i was 18.i went to University...

when i was 24..i start my 1st job....then...the miserable life started...

when i was 28...i need to find a way to back into love....

0 comments: