Friday, September 12, 2008

Lets talk about love!

Hey,lets talk about love! i'm not sure either i should angry or other people should angry.huh! okie, honestly...got people out there misunderstanding what i wrote about...i never mention the name...but there is someone who misunderstood....yeah! did i mention the name?hmmm....it maybe my neighbour...maybe my schoolmate...maybe my old friend....huh! i never mess with other people's life...i never care about others story...hmm..never care about gossip...i still remember what Lawrence Walter Ng said "Say No to Gossip"...i've been paid few thousands for the great course...and i apply these thing for my daily life...:)

But last night, i've been attacked! i've been provoked! so i lost my patience! thank god there is great buddy stop me from being out of control. thanks a lot:). i'm not sure either i'm 'dianiaya' or i'm 'menganiaya'. kah kah kah. i never talk about him but he talk about me! am i rite? there are few witnesses. so who supposed to get angry? me or him? definitely me! but,i'm cool about what he was talking about me..yeah really cool! why i've been provoked? i'm sure, there is someone who can explain this thing. yeah!

ockay...lets sing 'Twinkle Little Star' and smile:)

0 comments: