Thursday, November 20, 2008

Horatio, dead or alive?

Horatio still alive! that what i read from CSI Miami 7th Season.

Haha..today i did YM with my ex. huh! she try to make me jealous..make me angry...! tell me about her younger sweet bf (wow sweetnya..lalalala)...about her engagement next year...but..i did not jealous at all..i did not angry...i can accept the situation...who cares? but...i dunno why she talk like that...huh! or maybe her bf chat with me?hahhaa...then i ask...is it my guitar still there?(i just have a guitar but i can't play it). "Nope, i did throw it..everything". Demm! How to learn guitar again?Cis! Cis!Cis! huh, whatever! she has the right to did it. But she should not because she borrow it from me. huh! NVM, she has lot of things which she borrowed then she did not return it. hmmm...it is okie, she is my friend. Just do it.

Sunddenly a friend of mine buzz me! "Hoi, demo bila nak send resume ko kat kawe!""Kencing dol!"..."Kawe dah edit dahh..resume..tapi kawe asyik lupa nak send kat demo"..huhu...

Lambat btol bonus taun neh+family day...dah tak sabar daaaaah ni.....nak tukar sport rim (wahhh ahmad keretanya aku..better aku jalan-jalan prabih duit pegi Bandung...bole beli lukisan secara pukal..sekali kna cukai..mampos!)

0 comments: