Friday, November 21, 2008

Too Fast to Curious

Tomorrow will another ordinary Friday...yeah...Friday..not a Fry Day. hehhe. I'm still not sure what i will talk for my morning briefing. Maybe something different..or maybe something bored..something which will make you yawn. Yesterday that was really heavy rain. Just imagine i drive along the NPE and i can't have a clear sight. it was heavy rain. OMG, i think i could hit other car with the sight like this. But i keep continue driving then reach the office. Login to my pc for a while and then went for a fussball game until 630pm. Then i think maybe everyone already going back to home because the heavy rain....so i think i should go back too.

Hopefully i'm not going anywhere today. I just wanna sit back and relax. hahhaha. anyway, million thanks buddy for printing the exam material for me:). maybe i should start prepare my exam..hahhaa...i'm too lazy to read books...even a newspaper...hahaha.

Okie...i'm not going to sleep yet..i just wake up...

0 comments: