Tuesday, November 4, 2008

it has been long time

It has been long time i did not feel like this...i try to cure it..but it did not work. suddenly, it was Elizabethtown on HBO. Thank god! This time was the 5th time i watch this movie. it is really great movie. it remembering me to my late father. I always remember i ask him to buy a shoe. Then i back home with Adidas Campus sneakers. The price is RM150 and it was really expensive for a 15 years old boy at that time. I remember we sometimes went to my grandfather house with bus and then walk along the railway. Until i was 17 he suffered the last stage of cancer and i always accompany him to the hospital. He is really really great father. Now it has been 11 years he left our family. i really miss him. I still remember every two weeks, he visit me at the hostel and bring me some money but the next day i went to out to town..'bermuzik' & 'ukur jalan'. hehe..i'm sorry dad! i know, if you are still with us i will not be like this...

Yeah last friday i did it! Score between the legs:)

I can't live without love...i need love..

I'm trying to find a way back into love..

0 comments: